Friday, August 7, 2009

Hear Ye, Hear Ye; New Family Rule

New Rule: When taking Grandma out, check to make sure she has cancelled the bus!!!

Yesterday she and I went to the temple, had lunch, and went shopping - had a great time! Upon arriving at her apartment, we were greeted by Ron and Dana (Theresa's husband) as they were repairing her door. I was then told that when the bus driver came to take her to lunch and she didn't answer the door, he called the police. The police "rammed" the door just like you would see them do at a drug house on Cops. Apparently most of the family, her neighborhood, and her entire ward were put on the look out for the "missing" Sister Leavitt. So, please learn from my HUGE mistake and embarrassment and make sure she has cancelled the bus before you take her out for some fun.

By the way, Grandma is speaking in her sacrament meeting this Sunday (1:00 at the Racetack Rd building) on how the temple blesses her family. (She has many, many stories of how the temple has blessed her family. I certainly hope she does share this one!)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

this made me laugh so much!!! holy cow, I guess it's a good rule :)